There is one major Twin Cities event where Minnesota entrepreneurs and industry leaders meet to showcase, celebrate and collaborate on the expanding future of our state’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. The 8th Annual Minnesota Entrepreneur Kick-Off is this Wednesday and SciTechsperience is proud to be a contributing co-host.
Join us March 7, at Base Camp in historic Fort Snelling for an exposure and networking opportunity that can’t be missed. The Minnesota Entrepreneur Kick-off features competitions, accelerators, panels and one-on-one sessions with the company founders who are blazing the trail of entrepreneurial success and development in Minnesota.
This event will include:
- “Your Start-Up Idea Burns Brightly,” a moderated discussion from Kick-Off hosts
- “The Entrepreneurial Pipeline” for student entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial programs
- The “New Sector Innovation” presentation from Nimbelink
- “How MN Could Lead the Charge for Diverse Entrepreneurs” from Upsie
- The Entrepreneur Bazaar featuring 40+ Co-Hosts and Sponsors
- Networking sessions
- An expert panel on the “Tech Trendlines in the 2020s”
- Information on business competitions, new accelerators and startup schools
- A “State Programs and Legislation Update” from DEED and SBDC
- Introductions to new funding opportunities
- Tech roundtables
- And drone racing!
The Kick-Off runs from 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. with dinner and refreshments provided. And if all that isn’t enough to pique your interest, you won’t want to miss checking out this venue. It all takes place under the shadow of an indoor rock climbing wall!
With two days left to sign up, you can’t afford to wait. Register now! Once there, look for us at the SciTechsperience table! We look forward to connecting with you in-person.