Minnesota's one-stop shop for STEM internships
SciTech is a free, state-funded program that connects STEM college students to a wide variety of paid internships in small to mid-sized Minnesota companies. Qualified companies receive a wage match that covers 50% of a STEM intern’s wages (up to $2,500), so they have a huge incentive to hire students registered with SciTech. At least 200 spots are available in 2019-2020!
- Minnesota residents or students living in and attending college in Minnesota
- Students at least 18 years of age
- Those in good academic standing (2.5+ GPA)
- A college junior or senior (with 60 credits completed) or
- A technical or community college student (with 24 credits completed) or
- A master’s degree student
- Students enrolled in a STEM degree at an accredited U.S. college
- Those legally eligible to work in the U.S.; international students may participate if they have CPT/OPT work authorization
The Minnesota Technology Association is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider. Information on this site is available in alternative formats for people with disabilities by calling 952-230-4241 (voice) or by using your preferred relay service.